Illusion
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

School of Horror

2 plaatsers

Pagina 2 van 4 Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4  Volgende

Ga naar beneden

School of Horror - Pagina 2 Empty Re: School of Horror

Bericht  VERSUSreality zo mei 16, 2010 4:54 pm

Dennee had her eyes closed, though she wasn't asleep anymore. She opened them when Caleb went inside the tent. Slowly she got up and yawned. "I wonder who could succeed in sleeping through all of this noise."She smiled at him. "Is there something going on out there? I thought I heard someone scream."She frowned. Wasn't this supposed to be a fun trip without people screaming horridly? Her belly made some noises which ment she was about ready to have breakfast, though she got the feeling she wasn't getting any food for some time. "Newton, i'm Newton Delm."The black haired boy said. "And maybe you don't recall it, but i was on the bus. It happen to be so that i was on the bus before you guys."He folded his arms together, looking annoyed. "Are you going to interrogate me further or am i free to go?"He scowled and before Layla knew it, he was once again gone. Oh well, they would see him again sooner or later. "You did not have to attack him that way, Casey.That was just simply rude." She said and started walking back to the tents. She wondered if she was heading the right way. It suprised her that she had just stormed into the forrest without thinking, that was unlike her, and that she walked this far into the woods was also disturbing. What Newton had said about strange things happening here made her a little jumpy, but maybe the boy had just tried to scare her. Well, she wasn't someone that got scared that easily, she would show him.
Nathan tried to stretch his arms further than his body allowed and the sharp edges of the hole were cutting into his skin, but he didn't care about that. He had to get Hailey out of there. "Got you."He growled as he pulled her out of the room she was in. He got to his feet as he carried her on safety ground, away from the hole in the stairs "You okay?" He asked her before he put her on her feet. "How strange your weight made the ground collapse, in stead of mine."He frowned and wiped away some of the dust that had settled on her clothes and body. "You almost gave me a heard attack."He sighed and with the back of his hand he wiped the sweat off of his forehead. "maybe we should go back."

VERSUSreality
Admin

Aantal berichten : 171
Registratiedatum : 04-09-09

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Bericht  Evil zo mei 16, 2010 5:12 pm

Caleb smiled when she smiled at him, she was a pretty girl. "Not sure, though I haven't seen any of the teachers yet and the bus is also gone. "Did you sleep well? Hope I didn't hit you or anything? I'm usually a peacefull sleeper" Caleb said while he went to sit next to her. He laughed a bit when he heard hir stomach "I believe a saw a few cooking things, we'll just have to look for food though" he joked, he counted on the teachers coming back with food and such. Casey was a bit surprised when Layla went at him like that "Well sorry, I just saw that look on your face. Though he said something that offended you..." Casey said but she already walked away from him. "Fine..." he said, a little annoyed by Layla's attitude. Though it was early, and he wasn't really a morning person. Then he decided not to follow her back, he started walking, to what he thought was a small river. He rememberd seeing one when the were on the way and it wasn't to far. He didn't saw any showers so a little dive in the river would be good. After a while the sound of water became louder, which ment he was almost there.
Hailey was relieved when Nathan got her out of there. She held onto him tightly still in shock of what she had seen down there. Slowly she odded, telling him that she was sort of okay. "There were like 5 or 6 skelletons down there..." he said after a while. "I mean... " she wasn't really sure what to say or think for that matter. "Going back sounds like a good idea..." she said softly hoping the rest of the floor wouldn't collapse again. "And never comeback here.." she said softly while getting up.
Another tent opened and a girl stepped out. She had long dark blond hair and the most beautifull face. Her legs were long and she had a thin body, but a good looking thin. She had shorts on with her sneakers, ontop of that she had a white shortsleeve shirt on. Kayla jawed and streched herself before looking around. She was gorgeous to look at, though not surprisingly she was a model. Most of the students didn't recognize her because she wore sweatpants, sweatshirt and a hat yesterday. With a hand she went trough her long hair. What was everyone talking about? And why did she hear someone screen. For a moment she looked around, noticing the guys looking at her which she didn't mind.

Evil
Admin

Aantal berichten : 175

https://darkillusion.actieforum.com

Bericht  VERSUSreality zo mei 16, 2010 5:45 pm

Newton arrived at the camp and sat down on a thick branch that was laying in front of the forest, probably cut of a tree by a firm storm, as if it marked the beginning of the forest. He was sitting in the shadow and had a nice view over all the tents of the students. He was one of the few that hadn't set up a tent. He didn't even took one along with him. His gaze wondered over some of the freshmans and got stuck on one particular girl. She had beautiful long legs and hair that shined in the morning light. She was stunning, but he let his gaze wonder further. He had strictly told himself he wasn't going to let his attention drift on this trip, that could have deadly consequences. Dennee frowned, the bus and the teachers were gone? That couldn't be good. "I have no idea where we are to get food. Though i have some cookkies in my back." She grabbed her tiny leather back. "Did the teachers say anything before they left? I can't imagine that they are crazy enough to leave us here without food. Are we supposed to get our own meat by hunting?"she made a face "Nah, that can't be."
Layla came to a frustrating halt. She didnt know where she was and where she was to go to. "Casey, am i heading the right way?"She asked and turned around to where she thought he would be. But he wasn't there. Why wasn't he there? She decided to look for him, after all he couldn't be far away. Not knowing which way to head she let her instict guide her through the many trees and bushes. She regretted entering the forest. Nathan held Hailey close to him. "I thought you had seen a dead body. Skelletons are just that. Bones and nothing more. Something terrible has happened to them many years ago, and i don't want to know what." He guided her out of the house. "You are not bleeding, so i assume you don't have any wounds. Are you okay?"

VERSUSreality
Admin

Bericht  Evil zo mei 16, 2010 6:07 pm

Casey wasn't even sure where he was, he didnt'see anything familiar. "Maybe I should just go back.." he said to himself. But before he knew it he tripped over something and rolled down the hill. A painfull sound came from him when he finally hit bottom. He had cut a couple of branches and hit a rock when he got down there. "Dammit... stupid woods.." Casey mumbeld while trying to get up. His arm was in pretty bad shape, he had a big wound on it and it hurted like hell. "Great sure, why not..." he slowly got on his feet and looked up, now he had to walk back up again. Slowly he started walking back up and with trouble he reached top, where he was. Now he just had to find his way back. With a painfull look in his eyes he started walking, all of a sudden he heard a laugh. Though it was an unfamiliar laugh. "Anybody there?" he said while looking around. It was definately a female laugh but he didn't hear or see anything else. Maybe it was just his imagination?
Hailey nodded and was relieved when the got outside "Yes, thanks.." she said soflty and started to let him go "Sorry, I just never pictures myself falling into a whole being accompanied by a couple of skelletons..." she said while shivering."Let's never come back here.." she said while looking at her arms and legs "I'm okay I think, don't see any blood.." she said with a little smile "Thanks Nathan" she said and then looked around "We've been up for almost an hour and i haven't seen any of the teachers or the bus. Something must be off right? I mean, it's not even that early anymore" now Hailey got suspisious. Was this some kind of test? To see how they would survive?
Caleb smiled a bit "Don't worry, they'll probably be back soon" of course, he wouldn't know what they would do if they didn't come back. "I could teach you thought, hunting" he then joked a bit. "We'll make a sharp spear from wood and go after wild animals, doesn't that sound like fun"he said laughing a bit. "Get your clothes on, it's a beautifull morning. I'll go look for some food" he said and got out of the tent. Then he started to look around, where could he find some food? Then he also came across Kayla, it was definately the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. "Who is she? Haven't seen her yesterday" Calbed said while walking towards Newton. Kayla didn't responded to the looks she got, she was used to the attention. At first she loved it but now it kinda started to annoy her. Though she knew people wouldn't always take her serious, most of them thought she was all beauty but no brains. But she was definately a smart person. Also she was looking around, searching for something to eat. "Where do they keep it.." she said to herself while trying to search for one of he teachers tents.

Evil
Admin

Bericht  VERSUSreality zo mei 16, 2010 10:04 pm

Layla got tired of walking and figured she wasn't getting anywhere near Casey. She sighed and walked over to some sort of open spot in the woods where she could see the sky clearly. She sat down in the grass and brushed some dirt off her shoes. A light breeze made her shiver and she put her vest back on. Why did Casey leave her like that? Was he even looking for her? She let herself fall back on the soft grass. It would only be a matter of time before she would find her way back to the camp, until then she would just enjoy the silence and the sound of wind going through the leaves and bushes. Just when she thought the weather was quite nice, the first dark clouds robbed her of sunshine. "Oh goody."She grumbled and crawled back up. "Don't you dare rain on me, cloud."she threathened. As if to show her how stubborn a cloud could be, she felt a drop of rain fall on the tip of her nose.
"I'm all ears."Nathan agreed and started to walk towards the tents. "I really don't know Hailey, maybe we are making to big a deal about this. But i doubt that those teachers are so cruel to leave us here alone on purpose."He said softly. When they arrived at the camp he noticed everyone now was awake and aware of the situation. There was a tension and he guessed it had something to do with the fact that they didn't know what was going on, he actually knew for sure. "Are we supposed to eat air? This is a sick joke."He heard a boy say to a frantic girl. Suddenly it started to pour rain "I don't know what you're going to do, but i'm taking advantage of my tent."He said to Hailey "My tent is big enough for two, i can imagine you don't want to be alone right now."He quickly added "I wont do anything, i'm not a bad guy."After he said that, he ran to his tent. Dennee nodded and decided to wear a kaki colored sweatpant and a black top. She felt kinda chilly and wasn't feeling in the mood for a skirt. She grabbed the box of cookies out of her bag and started feasting on it. She couldn't wait for Caleb to return with food. She was graving for some unhealthy cookies.
Newton looked up when somebody spoke to him. With an eyebow raised he saw he was gaping at the girl. "I don't know her, but i think if you gaze long enough you will eventually get her attention."He smirked at the boy. When the rain started to pour he didn't move a muscle. He enjoyed the cold touch of the rain, and he knew it wouldn't last very long. He combed a hand through his hair, to remove some locks out of his eyes and saw most people flee into their tents where it was at least dry.

VERSUSreality
Admin

Bericht  Evil zo mei 16, 2010 10:20 pm

Hailey looked up when the clouds started to gather, great a rain storm would be just perfect about now. As soon as Nathan told her it was okay if she went with him, she followed him. But by the time she was in his tent she was partialy wet. "Thank you.." she said soft to Nathan while sitting down. With her hand she went through her wet hair, though it didn't really matter to her. "Pretty crazy start for a trip right?" she said after a while. She enjoyed the sound of rain but everything was just crazy. No bus, no teachers, no food and a creepy house full of skeletons.
Casey paused for a moment and felt the raindrops on his face, great he was lost and it began raining. For a moment he looked down at himself, his shirt was half ripped and coverd in blood from his arm, which was bleeding pretty badly. He did hope Layla found her way back, because if she was just as lost as he was, then they both be in trouble. "Anybody here?!" he yelled while looking around, where the heck was he. He started to walk again but after a couple of minutes he finally collapesed. His body did hurt from the fall he had taken earlier, though he was the kind of person who would ignore the pain,t his was something he couldn't ignore. There he was, laying on the ground, in some forrest, he would probably regain some energy before trying to get up.
Caleb nodded but as soon as it started to rain his attention was gone. "Damm this rain.." he said while quickely going to his tent. He looked behind at Newton who was still sitting there, his choice but he went quickly into the tent "Sorry, the rain got to me before I could find some food" he appologized to Dennee as he looked outside at the rain.
Kayla looked up and let the rain hit her face, it actually felt pretty good. "Heey! You don't wanna come in?" she yelled at Newton, just because the rain was getting faster and everyone else was already in his or her tent. She waited a few second before she finally went into her own tent, she wasn't going to wait for him in the rain,t hat's for sure.

Evil
Admin

Bericht  VERSUSreality zo mei 16, 2010 10:47 pm

"Maybe a little too crazy for my taste."Nathan answered. Because he was finally sitting still after all this excitement he noticed the stings of the little cuts in the inside of both of his arms. The rocks of the stairs sure did have there damage done on him. He sighed and shook his head, he was hungry and his head was throbbing a little. "Let's talk about something else. Maybe if we don't pay our attention to this crappy situation, things will get better."He smiled and took of his shoes, which were filled with little rocks. Totally uncomfortable. "Do you live nearby our new school?"He asked her as he laid down his shoes by the opening of the tent.
Layla thought she heard something cut through the sound of rain, and started heading for that voice. She did a silent prayer that it was Casey. While she was rushing towards the direction she thought the scream had come from she heard a laughing noise right behind hear. It was so clear it made her stop running in a heartbeat and she turned around frightened. "Who's there?" Her heart was beating in her throat and rain was dripping from her clothes and hair. It was dark and she couldn't see anyone. She was definately scared now. "Stop it!"She screamed when the laughing voice continued but this time on the other side of where she was looking. She was losing her mind.. Layla ran till she couldn't breathe anymore, and that was when she saw Casey. He was lying on the ground with a bleeding wound on his arm. "Casey, oh casey!"She whimpered as she fell down on her knees besides him. "What happened? Are you okay?" Her arms where around him and pulling him closely to her. "I'm scared."
Dennee laughed softly "Don't worry. Have a cookie in the meantime. We'll find food together, when it has stopped raining that is."She held out the box to him "It isn't exactly healthy food for in the morning, but it's better than nothing, right?"She was sitting crossed-legged and looked at him. He was looking cute with water dripping down his face. "Rather odd that it's raining suddenly."Newton watched the girl go inside her tent and decided not to take her up on the offer. He was enjoying this way too much, and he knew the sun would be back in a few more minutes. He just knew it. He lifted his head up to the sky and let the rain wash over his already soaked body.

VERSUSreality
Admin

Bericht  Evil zo mei 16, 2010 11:00 pm

A little smile appeared on Hailey's face, yes he was right they should just talk about somehting else than the creepy situation. "I live downtown actually, I just moved into a small appartment, big enough for 2 I guess but that's all I can afford right now" she said with a little smile. "Couldn't stand to be around my parents anymore, so I moved out. What about you?" she asked him, though she wasn't only asking to change the subject, but she was curious about this whitehaired boy.
Casey opend his eyes when he heard a familiar voice "Hee you..."he said softly when Layla kneeld next to him."I don't know, I was walking and I think I tripped or something. Fell down a hill, cut a couple of branches and hit a rock. But besides that, i'm doing pretty fine.." he said with a little smile while slowly sitting up straight. "I'm fine, just my arm hurts like hell" he said and looked from her to his arm, he was looking worse then he actually was. "Heey, don't be scared.." he said softly and touched her face. "Come on, help me up and we'll go back to the camp together" he said, not wanting to show her his pain.
Caleb laughed a bit "Sure, thanks"he said while grabbing a cookie "I guarantee you, within 5 minutes that thing is empty" he joked about the cookie box. "Well I had worse food, I even ate hamburgers in the morning... or pizza." he said while thinking about it. "Yeah, really odd, though the weather is quiet unpredictable" then he heard a familiar sound. It sounded like the bus. "They're back.." he said surprised and looked at the bus that came to a stop at the camp. Also Kayla saw it and stared at it for a moment. The doors from the bus went open but nobody came out. As stubborn as she was she decided to go to the bus. "Great, we were starting to wander what we should eat" she said when she got to the bus. But she didn't saw anyone at the drivers seat. "Hello? " Kayla walked into the bus, dripping from the rain though. But there wasn't anyone in the bus "This isn't funny, we're starving out here..." she said and looked up when the lights of the bus went out. This wasn't funny at all, especially not if the teachers were playng some sick joke.

Evil
Admin

Bericht  VERSUSreality zo mei 16, 2010 11:31 pm

"I live with a buddy of mine a few blocks away from the school. I can just walk to school and be there in five minutes. Personally I think I can't have it any better than that. I only have a mom, and she was devastated when i moved out, but it was time for me to leave the nest."Nathan laughed "We don't have it big, though we can split the rent in two."He looked at her "Your parents must be horrible persons. To chase their daughter out off their house."He didn't know if she found it hard to talk about, but he was curious. He was a curious person.
Layla was still holding him tightly, pressing her face against his chest. She was breathing heavily because all of the running she had done and it took a while before she calmed down a bit. "No, your not fine. And if we start walking now, we aren't going to get far." She noted that the rain was being held back by the leaves of the trees that were hovering above them, so they were going to be fine sitting here. "But i'm not letting you out of my eyesight again."She sighed deeply and loosened her grip some so she could look at him. She knew he was too stubborn to tell her how bad he was hurt, so she was not going to press the matter. "I'm not enjoying myself."she said soarly.
Dennee heard the bus too and a smile formed around her lips. "I knew they couldn't have left, i'm going over there to demand a good explanation."She said firmly and ran towards the bus. When she got inside she saw another girl but no one else was inside. "But.. what.. how?"She stuttered and startled when the lights turned off. "I'm not feeling well.."How could this be? A bus didn't drive himself.

VERSUSreality
Admin

Bericht  Evil zo mei 16, 2010 11:52 pm

"Yeah that's also a good solution, I should have done that too actually, saves me some money" Hailey said with a little smile. "Moms are always horrible, they cry a lot and they begg you to stay. " she laughed a bit but stopped laughin when he spoke again "Well they weren't that horrible as it may have sounded" she then said honest. "Well, my parents are rather.. strickt when it comes to rules. They always stick to the rules and want to have things their way. They are also very picky about guys I bring home. They dissapproved every single guy I brought home." Hailey shiverd thinking about the next part of the story "Get this, they found me a good guy who I need to marry. They are already arranging everything, I'm just surprised they haven't texted me with the actual date! But other than that, they are pretty okay" she said with a smile to Nathan, not knowing how he would react to her story.
Casey stayed still when she pressed her face against his chest "Hee, we'll be alright.." he said while brushing through her hair with his good hand. "Fine, we'll stay here.." Casey smiled a bit, trying to comfort her though he was more worried about getting out of here. He then looked at his jeans which were also ripped. "Great, these were about hunderd bucks..." he complained, trying to not worry so much. He then looked at his arm, trying to move it but it hurted to much, it was almost as if it was broken. "Why aren't you back at the camp?" he finally asked, for a moment he forgot the fact that he was lost when she was actually going back to the camp, at least that was wat he thought.
"Hee wait a second!" Caleb said when Dennee stormed off like that. Kayla looked behind her when she heard someone else "I don't get it, it just pulled over, I saw every move it made but no one is here" Kayla said and then decided to walk through the bus. Caleb went quickly after her and looked around inside the bus "Strange thing this.." he said while looking around "Someone must be playing games with us" he said while looking for an open window. But he didn't see anything. Immediately he went outside to check the other side of the bus but also there was nobody.

Evil
Admin

Bericht  VERSUSreality ma mei 17, 2010 12:24 am

"An arranged marriage?"Nathan asked suprised, his eyebrows raised in question. "I thought they only did that in other cultures."He sat straight and tilted his head. "I can understand why you would choose to move out as fast as you can. You don't have a say in anything at all?"He scowled "Is the guy at least cute?" if his mother would obey him to marry a girl he hardly knew, he wouldn't have been cooperative. No way he would agree. "I know it's not funny, i just can't imagine how painful it must be when your parents pull such a stunt on you. Have they absolutely no sense of reason in them?"Maybe he came off rude for judging her parents like that before he even got to know them himself, but for parents to choose the person their daughter would spent her life with forever was just unreasonable.
Dennee sat down on the nearest seat and looked outside of the window. The rain was slowly cutting back and after a few more minutes the sun broke through, but she didn't feel any joy. "How about food? Do you guys see any on the bus? If this is a joke, they must have at least thought about that, dont you agree?"She was sure about that. With the sun shining softly through the windows she couldn't detect food, but maybe some lay at the back of the bus where the other girl was standing? "Caleb, you still there?"
Layla softly laughed when he made a comment about his torn pants. "I'm not at the camp because i realised you weren't with me anymore.."She said softly and looked at him "I thought you were following me, but you weren't. I got scared."She saw him struggling with his arm and she softly took his arm in her hands. "This is bad, Casey. Don't say it doesn't hurt." She ripped of a stripe of her clothing and dabbed the wound softly. Afterwards she ripped another stripe of her vest and bound it around the wound. "The rain has stopped."She said.

VERSUSreality
Admin

Bericht  Evil ma mei 17, 2010 9:07 am

Kayla looked around though nothing or no one was around. "Great, still no food here" she mumbeld when she got back to Dennee "There's nothing here, this really must be a sick joke.." she said before she walked out of the bus. For a few seconds she looked up at the sky, glad it had stopped raining. "Yeah, I'm here." Caleb said when he entered the bus again "Seems like nothing's here" Caleb said to her. "Wait, maybe there is something in the storage room?" Caleb suggested and went outside again. He opend the 'storage room ' of the bus and found a couple of bags. These he had trown out the bus before he made a sound of relief "Found it" he said while getting out this box. There were some sandwiches in and some fruit. Probably only good for a day of feeding people. "Hey guys! Food over here!" he said to everybody else. Kayla immediately turned around and walked over to Caleb "Finally" she said, she was really starving and very thankfull when Caleb handed her a sandwich.
"My family is very ... wealthy.." Hailey then said, they were rich, though you couldn't see it if you looked at Hailey. "They want me to marry a guy with high standards, they always bring home guys who are about to become world's greatest lawyer or doctor. "Some are cute, but they always turn out to be the biggest retard ever" a shiver went through her body just thinking about it. "Strange thing is, their parents arranged their marriage to, so they don't really know any better I guess..." The idea of getting married to some guy she didn't even knew was horrible for her, she hoped that things would change now that she moved out.
"Hopefully things will get better now, since i moved out" a little smile turned on her face, she was trying to stay positive, cause if she really had to marry a guy her parents picked out for her, she was going to lose it. Then she heard people talk about food "Hey look, i think they found some food" She grabbed Nathan's hand and pulled him out of the tent. It wasn't raining anymoer that's a relief.
Casey looked at her hand who were trying to help his arm, she was the one girl that always stood next to him. "Sorry about earlier, when I was being rude. I just though he was harrassing you or anything..." he suddenly said to her, explaining why he was so rude to that guy, Newton. "Thanks..." he softly said when she was done with his arm. "Come.." with a bit struggling he finally got up, he was soar and about every inch of his body did hurt. "Sitting around here won't do us any good.." he said with a little smile while strechting his good hand towards her. "I think the camp is this way"

Evil
Admin

Bericht  VERSUSreality ma mei 17, 2010 1:46 pm

Dennee rushed to Caleb his side and looked at the food the bus had stored. "How strange the teachers only provided us food for a day.."She thought out loud "And where are they hiding?"she was almost certain the teachers were playing a game with them, though she didn't like it at all. But at least they had food for today. Maybe they would get some more tomorrow. "I'm not really that hungry anymore, but i'll have a sandwich."She took a bite from her sandwich and looked at Newton who came to get his share of food. "You think the teachers are playing a game?"Newton laughed and shook his head at her "No no" he said softly so that only she could hear it "something more is going on here."Dennee gaped at him and a shiver went through her body. She hoped the boy was wrong. Newton looked at the sky which was clear of clouds. He had been right about that at least. With a sandwich in his hand and a bottle of water in the other he started to walk away from the group that had gathered around Caleb. How long would it take before the first person in that group went missing? He sighed. What use did he have for his power if he couldn't use it when he wanted it? It could save them all..
Nathan let Hailey lead him to the group en reached over many short people to get some food for both hailey and himself. "Here you go."He said and handed her a sandwich and something to drink. "One sandwich will not satisfy my hungry stomach, but it'll do for now"He grinned and took a large bite from his delicious smelling sandwich. They were just in time to see Newton walk away from everybody, back to his tree branch. The guy was soaking wet, but he didn't seem to care one bit. Nathan shrugged a shoulder, he didn't care for the guy. "As unpredictable as the clouds had come, the sun is now shining brightly."Nathan observed.
"Don't worry about that, you only thought you were standing up for me. That's sweet."Layla helped him to get on his feet again and looked at him worried, he didn't look good at all. What was she going to do if he suddenly collapse? she hoped it didn't come to that. "Okay."She agreed and took his large hand in both of hers. She looked around but she absolutely had no idea which way they had to go. "I'm glad i found you."She gave him a little smile and held his hand tightly. "Now I only hope you have an amazing sense of direction, otherwise.. i don't like to think about that."

VERSUSreality
Admin

Bericht  Evil ma mei 17, 2010 4:58 pm

Caleb nodded "I know, it's strange" he agreed but at least they had a little food now. When he got his fair share he looked at Newton, he didn't really heard what he said but by the look Dennee got it couldn't have been good. "Did he say something weird?" Caleb asked when the boy left. He walked over to Dennee and gave the bus one more look. Strange thing, he also didn't find any keys in the bus so someone must have been there and took the keys out and dissapeard.
"Heey where are you going?" Kayla asked when she saw Newton walk away. "You seem strangly calm in this situation.." she noted as she started walking next to him. "I mean, hardly any food, no teachers around. A bus that shows up without a driver..." Kayla continued as she studied his face. "I'm Kayla by the way.." she said, introducing herself to the guy.
Hailey grabed the bottle and sandwich from Nathan and looked gratefull at him "Thank you" she said polite and started walking back to the tent with him. "Better than nothing right?" she said and then took a bite of her sandwich. "Maybe we can find some appel trees around here?" there must be some fruit trees around here. "Or maybe we can find a dead bunny next to the road" a smile got on her face, though she was only joking.
"Well glad you think it was ... sweet" Casey said with a little smile "Don't you worry Mam, I have a super ability which I haven't told you about" he joked and looked around, though he was totally clueless "My instinct tells me it's that way!" Casey said full convidence. He didn't wanted to show any weakness around Layla. He was supposed to take care of her, not the other way around. Slowly he started walking while holding her hand tightly, not planning on losing her.

Evil
Admin

Bericht  VERSUSreality di mei 18, 2010 4:35 pm

"Yeah." Dennee said and followed Newton with her eyes. "It's nothing."she shook her head at Caleb and smiled. "I think the boy is a little on edge because just like everyone else here he also isn't really happy about this situation." Dennee shrugged her shoulders and drank some of her water "Don't you think we can find some sort of gas station in the neighbourhood? Maybe we could try to call school or something."She suggested and squinted her eyes a bit because of the bright sun.
"Let's just say it takes more to scare me."Newton said looking at her sideways "Hi Kayla, my name's Newton."He smiled and looked around. Many of the boys were giving him a look that he thought was a look of jealousy. He chuckled softly "I'm suprised none of the boys here have made a move on you, if you see how many of them stare freely at you."He said amused "It must get boring,"Newton looked at her again "To have to recieve so much attention without asking for it." Newton asked straight on. He didn't mean to attack her, but he was curious.
"It's an idea, but i doubt those fruit trees are easy to find."Nathan grabbed his sunglasses from a bag that laid not to far from his reach and leaned against the tent while putting it on. He laughed softly "Not much meat on the bunny for all of us, i'm afraid." He ate his sandwich and gulped down the water. He put down the almost empty bottle and took off his shirt, which bared his tanned chest that was rather muscular. "It's hot."He explained and sat down in the grass. "It would be great weather for a barbecue though."
Layla let Casey lead the way while her stomach rumbled loudly. After a while they found the camp again and Layla could not be more relieved. "Casey, you're amazing, did you know that?" She looked at him and her eyes lingered down to his arm. "Let me take a look at it again, sweety, maybe if i have some water i could disinfect it."With great care she unwrapped the pieces of clothes of his arm.

VERSUSreality
Admin

Bericht  Evil di mei 18, 2010 6:04 pm

"Yeah you're probably right..." Caleb said as he looked at Newton. "I'm not sure, I was asleep when we got here, so I didn't see anything. But we can look, maybe with a group? Follow the road?" Caleb suggested. "But let's just wait for a couple of hours, maybe they'll be back soon and have a really good explanation for this all" Caleb was always someone who looked at the bright side of everything, he always tried to stay positive.
Kayla nodded "Well, I have much love for food, so yeah i'm a little worried" she said with a smile, she really loved to eat and the good thing was, that she didn't gain a pound. "Oh trust me, they will eventually" she mumbeld. "It is pretty annoying, I can hardly talk to any guy withouth them freaking out or hitting one me" she said to him. "Your actually the first guy that hasn't made a move on me in the time that i'm talking to you." Kayla smiled at him, hoping he wouldn't go and make a move now.
Hailey laughed a bit  "We'll keep the bunny to ourselves, start our own camp" she joked a bit. For a moment she looked at him when he took off his shirt, he was pretty musculen, not bad to look at at all. "If only we had a grill, some meat, and vegetables" Hailey said a bit dreamy. The thought of a barbecue did sound good though but it was very unlikeble that they would have one. Hailey sat next to him and layed down in the wet grass "The Sun is lovely today, can hardly imagine it was raining heavily just a few minutes ago"
Casey was also a bit surprised about his sence of directions "Well, I just told you right? About my super powers?" Casey joked a bit "Just hold on..." he said when Layla took his arme. Carefully he took her with him to his tent, a few people were looking at him cause he looked so messed up. At his tent he went to sit down and breathed again, relieved. "Go ahead.." he said to Layla letting her take care of his arm "Look, the bus is back..." he noted as he looked from the bus to Layla "Maybe there is food there? And water?"

Evil
Admin

Bericht  VERSUSreality di mei 18, 2010 7:34 pm

"That makes sense."Dennee agreed and sighed heavily "I'm already bored."The bus's door still stood open and she sat down on the steps. "I thought we would do all sort of things when we got here, but with the teachers gone and all, i'm guessing we are forced to entertain ourselves." With another dramatic sigh she put her elbow on her knee and her chin on her hand. "Oh well, at least we have enough time to get to know each other."She smiled at him and scooted over to the side and tapped on the spot besides her.
Newton laughed a bit. "You hate it. All the attention I mean."he concluded while he walked towards his tree branch and sat down, and looked up at her with a wry smile. "All the girls i've met would do just about anything if they could get as much attention as you are getting now. And I do mean everything."He combed his hand through his hair "What a weird world." He scratched his noise. "I wouldn't mind getting attention from girls."He joked. It wasn't like he was bad looking. His pale skin was smooth and his bright eyes were stunning, but he never noticed a girl looking at him as boys looked at Kayla now.
Layla nodded "I'll look for it later."She said and continued what she was doing earlier. After a while she had his arm binded again with real bandage. She always took a first aid kit with her if she went to travel. She bent over to him and looked in his eyes, she could see his wasn't feeling that well. "If you want to sleep, i'll understand. I'll go see if i can get the latest update about what's going on."She patted his leg and was already getting up.
Nathan nodded 'I know what you mean."He sighed and picked up some grass which he twirled in his fingers. It made him think about a cigarette. "Do you smoke?"He asked her when he grabbed a his pack of cigarettes and opened the pack. "I'm trying to quit, but i'm finding it much harder than i thought it would be."He picked a cigarette and held it in front of him. He was thinking about where he had last seen his lighter.

VERSUSreality
Admin

Bericht  Evil di mei 18, 2010 8:01 pm

As soon as Dennee tapped next to her he sat down and looked accross the camp. "Well that's not too bad huh, entertaining eachother" he said with a smile "I mean, evendentually someone has to come looking for us. Maybe not soon but they will eventually. " Caleb said. "I do believe I have some cards with me, luckily I have a lot of extra battery's with me, for the flashlight" a smile came across his face, happy that he was prepared for such thing. "So, tell me something about yourself? Have any brothers or sisters?" he then asked her. Since they were stuck here together, he might as well got to know her a little more.
Kayla laughed for a moment and went to sat down next to her. "You're kind of a mysterious figure aren't you?" she said while studying his face. "Besides, you just don't see them looking at you. You see that girl, that's sitting half in her tent and half outside, on the left in the blue shirt? "She's been looking this way for the past 5 minutes. Though she does it carefully" Kayla said laughing. "But yeah, sometimes I hate it, I mean it's nice to look good. But you can't even go anywhere unnotice, hunless I put my sweats on and a hat." she then said and signed. With a quick movement she put her hair in a pony tail and leand backwards.
"Thanks" Casey said to Layla when she was done "No, i'm not tired" he said while he grabbed her hand. Actually he wanted to ask if she wanted to stay here with him, though, he didn't wanted to give her a wrong idea. But was he giving her a wrong idea? He wasn't even sure about his own feelings. He slowly let go of her hand and put a smile on his face. "I'll be find, I'll just be sitting here in my tent.." he said while he was slowly getting into the tent "Thanks again Layla"
Hailey shook her head "No I don't smoke, but go ahead" she said with a little smile. "Yeah, I hear it's not that easy trying to quit" she said, she always heard from other people how hard it was trying to quit. She then enjoyed the sun on her face, it was nice and warm.

Evil
Admin

Bericht  VERSUSreality di mei 18, 2010 8:53 pm

"I have a big brother, his name is Alan."Dennee started and looked ahead. "I don't have a lot to say about him really. He's fifteen years older than me and when i was about five he moved out."There was more behind that story, but she decided not to tell Caleb that now. Because she did have a lot more to say about Alan, but most of those things weren't good. In fact Alan wasn't a nice boy / man at all. "And how about you? I have always dreamed of having a little sister. One that i could take care of if she needed me to."She smiled and looked at him with an eyebrow raised.
Newton gave her a little smile. Mysterious. That he was indeed. "Are you sure? Maybe she's looking at you, you'll never know. Maybe she enjoys looking at girls. Maybe she is a lesbian."He joked and then turned serious when she did. "Oh well. Look at it this way, you can hide beauty but you can't hide it when you aren't that good looking." He leaned forward with his elbows on his knees.
"Sure thing."Layla smiled at him "I'll be right back." she walked over to the two who where sitting on the steps of te bus. "Hey Caleb."She greeted him and spotted the bottles of water. "Do you guys discovered something new? I see the bus is here, but where are the teachers?" Nathan put the cigarette between his lips so he had his hands free and searched for the damn lighter. After a while he find his red lighter in the little pocket of his jacket that was laying propped up in a corner of the tent. He crawled back out and lighted his cigarette. With a delighted sigh he relaxed. "It's gooood."

VERSUSreality
Admin

Bericht  Evil di mei 18, 2010 9:07 pm

"I have a little sister, Jasmine. She is really a troubled one" Caleb said with a smile. "She's 16 and relies on me a lot. Though I hate the guys she brings home" he said to Dennee "She's hanging around with bad guys, you know those guys who you might see using drugs. Just hope she isn't that stupid" Caleb said "But other than that I get only great with her, she hangs out with me and my friends often actually" Jasmine was a very smart girl and fun to hang out with. At least she got along good with his friends so he was okay with it. That way he knew she wasnt doing anything stupid. "So what do you do in your free time? Sports? Hobbies? Some talent you have?" before he could say anything else he was interupted by Layla "Oh heey Layla, you look soaked.." he said while looking at her as if she just came back from the woods. "Did you just came from the forrest?" he asked her while looking at her. "We haven't discoverd anything yet, though this buss just showed up out of nowhere with nobody in it. Kinda strange, but there is some food and water over there if you like" Calebd said while pointing to the box.
Kayla smiled, he was probably right. "Well enough about that" she then said and got of the three branch. She sat down on the grass and started to lay down "So I bet you knew that the rain wasn't going to last long? As you didn't want to come inside the tent" she asked him while looking up to him.

Evil
Admin

Bericht  VERSUSreality wo jun 02, 2010 10:29 pm

"Yeah, i.. got lost."Layla kind of mumbled and looked relieved when he pointed to the box. "Well, i can't say i'm not worried but at least we have food."She took something for herself and Casey. "I wonder if there's gonna be a second load of food tomorrow. If so, how will it arrive at the camp? It's obvious the teachers are playing a joke on us. A bus with no driver, pfft, come on."She laughed softly and looked over her shoulder to the tent were Casey sat. "I'll look you guys up later, bye."She said and headed of to Casey. She gave him something to drink and eat. "Enjoy."She smiled and didn't bother sitting down while eating her meal. It felt good to have something fill her empty stomach. "Guess what, the bus is here, but no teachers."She said to him.
Dennee looked at Caleb after the girl was gone "What were we talking about? Oh yes, you asked what i do in my free time. Well, i absolutely love music. Can't play an instrument though, but i can sing. Not every note is pure, but i can sing."She laughed at him and playfully elbowed him "How about you?"
Newton took some time to think of an answer he could give her, without saying too much. "Well, I just had a feeling it wouldn't last long, you know? Besides, the rain felt good and it's so warm." He grinned at her, looking down at her. "And look, i am almost completely dry." He let a hand run through his dark and thick hair.

VERSUSreality
Admin

Bericht  Evil do jun 03, 2010 8:33 pm

Casey looked up when Layla retured with some food and water "Thanks.." he said while grabbing his meal. "That's strange, how does a bus get here without a driver.." Casey noted, though he wasn't really worrying about that now. He wasn't feeling that well, though he didn't know what it was. Withouth further thinking he ripped his shirt, it was already dirty and ripped so he might as well just throw it away. He threw his shirt in a corner and layed down in the tent with just his pants on, now that his shirt was off you could see some marks on his body from his fall. Then he noticed the blood on his hands, he didn't knew he had hit his head. Again he went to his head with his hand, though it was obviously that the bleeding came from his head "Dammit.." he mumbeld while grabbing the dirty shirt and held it against his head. When he fell down the hill he hit a couple of branches, though now he was pretty sure he had hit a rock to"This is just not my day...i'll just stay in the tent the rest of the day.." Casey mumbeld while closing his eyes. Now that he knew that he had a head wound, he started to feel the pain.
Caleb waved at Layla and then focused his attention to Dennee. "You sing?" he immediately said, this girl became more and more interesting to him. "Actually I play the gitar, love to write songs, though I hardly sing" he said to her with a little smile. "Maybe we should do something together, sounds like fun" Caleb was always looking for someone he could share this with, though he never really found someone steady. 'Do you write to? Or just sing?" he asked her, he got curious. Actually he wanted to grab his gitar and play something, to see if they would hit if off together.
She had to agree with him, he was almost completely dry. Kayla closed her eyes for a moment to feel the sun on her face, it felt really good. After a few minutes she sat up straight and looked around "Have you seen a lake around here?" she then asked him while looking around. Things were getting hot right now and she was ready to take a shower or to jump into a lake. It didn't take long for her to get up on her feet, maybe if she would walk around in the forrest she would bump into something.

Evil
Admin

Bericht  VERSUSreality do jun 03, 2010 11:01 pm

Layla frowned deeply when she looked at the marks on his stomach. He wasn't in a good condition but his damn pride had her fooled. She went to his side and looked at the head wound "Casey! Sweety, this isn't good."She took the dirty piece of cloth and threw it elsewhere. The dirt couldn't do the head wound any good. She carefully inspected the wound, but she couldn't see much because of the blood, and she wouldn't dare touch his wound with her bare hands. "I need to get you to a doctor.."She said "Casey, have you already told me why you're in this state? Can't remember.."She felt bad, if she hadn't run into the forest... It hurt to look at him and to see him in pain. Her eyes filled with tears but she blinked them away, forced them back. She wasn't the type to cry. "I don't know what to do. The bus is here, but... Oh, maybe i can try to drive the bus and.. search for a hospital." She gently tried to get him to sit up.
A huge smile spread around Dennee's lips when she got such an enthousiastic reaction from Caleb. "Oh you should definetely learn me to play the guitar!"She giggled. "No i tried to write my own lyric one time, but it turned out to be.. just bad."She laughed and as if she could read his thoughts she added: "Maybe we should try a duo sometime. You play i sing. Have you brought a guitar with you?"She asked him curiously and looked at him with her big eyes. She enjoyed the shadow of the bus that covered them, made it a whole lot cooler to sit outside.
Newton shook his head slowly and looked behind him into the forest. To the normal eye it would seem like a normal forest, but he knew better. "No, no. there's no lake out here."He lied. He scrunched his eyes at her "If you can't deal with the heat, you should sit in the shadow of your tent."He soberly marked. "Tonight it will be much cooler, so you have something to look forward to."He grinned.
Nathan finally threw his cigarette away. "Why did men ever created these things?"He mumbled annoyed and scratched his head. He longed for somethin refreshing but predicted nothing within his reach would have that effect. "God, i'm not having fun. I get bored fast."

VERSUSreality
Admin

Bericht  Evil do jun 03, 2010 11:20 pm

Casey was a bit surprised when Layla started to worry so much, to him it looked like a little wound, he wasn't about to make a big deal out of it. "Layla, chill for a second.." he then said when she tried to get him up. He held her hands thightly and pulled her back on the ground next to him. "Relax, i'm fine, I fell off a hill hit a couple of branches and apparently a stone..." he started, though it didn't sound like he would be fine after that. "Bad wording, either way, i'm fine really. Don't worry so much, you know it takes a lot more to crack me" Casey smiled at her and tried to calm her down "Really, trust me, i'll be fine.." he said whil he stroked her hand with his hand.
Clabed nodded "Everybody starts from scratch, trust me, you'll be laughing your ass of when you read my first lyrics. It is really embarashing" he said to her with a smile. "Yeah, actually I do brought it with me, it's in my tent." he got excited when she asked him if he could teach her some. "Sounds like a plan to me, come i'll show you my guitar, it's pretty nice just bought it" Caleb said and got up from the bus stairs. He waited for her before going to his tent. There he went inside, grabbed his guitar and got sat down in the grass.
"There is no lake at all out there... you must be kidding right?" Kayla said to him while looking around "There must be water somewhere " she said while taking a couple of steps towards the forest. "Maybe i'll just take a walk in the forrest, i'll might cross a little lake or river" Kayla wasn't such a wimp, though she was naïve sometimes.
Hailey looked aside at Nathan who threw his cigarette away "I don't know, but that person probably couldn't smell. It really stinks.." Hailey said and laughed a little. "Maybe we should take the bus for a tour, since nobody is here" she suggested, of course she wasn't real about getting on that bus and go drive somewhere "We can just take the bus and drive home, I kinda had it here. Don't like these games that they play" Hailey mumbeld softly.

Evil
Admin

Bericht  VERSUSreality vr jun 04, 2010 9:52 pm

Layla took a deep breath and forced herself to calm down a bit. She looked at their hands and sighed "You fell down a hill? That's so unlike you. You're not clumsy."She noted and smiled a little. Slowly she lay down on her back and gently pulled her hand from his touch and spread her fingers across her stomach. She pulled up her knees and drummed with her fingers on her stomach. "I'm gonna put some other clothes on. These are dirty."She thought out loud, though she didn't move an inch. She kept laying there on her back. Dennee sat down in front of him with her legs crossed. "That's a pretty guitar. Must've cost you a lot."She laughed "Play something for me if you will."She looked at him. The guitar fitted perfectly on his lap and he looked great with it. Like a real musician. She held her breath in excitement and waited for him to begin strumming his guitar. It certainly made her day to see him sitting there. Finally something fun was about to happen.
"No, don't"Newton quickly said and was about to grab her by the wrist, but knew to restrain himself. "If there were a lake, it would be deep down the forest, and how will you get back then? Think rationaly Kayla... "He said calmly and looked at her with his head tilted to the side. "If you wanted a cool down you should have stayed outside when it poured, just like me."He smiled at her kindly and looked at what she was going to do.
"Me neither."He sat up straight when Nathan considered what she had just said "Maybe we should drive back. If we all gather our stuff we could just drive back to school. Were there contact keys in the bus? Or can we hotwire the bus?" He took her plan very seriously. Why should they wait for something to happen if they could just leave on their own? They weren't little kids anymore, and he wasn't going to sit here doing nothing.

VERSUSreality
Admin

Bericht  Gesponsorde inhoud

Gesponsorde inhoud

Pagina 2 van 4 Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4  Volgende

Terug naar boven

- Soortgelijke onderwerpen