Illusion
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

School of Horror

2 plaatsers

Pagina 1 van 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Volgende

Ga naar beneden

School of Horror Empty School of Horror

Bericht  Evil do apr 15, 2010 8:38 pm

Hoeveel chara's wil je doen 2? 3? 4? 5? 8? 10? xD
lol hope you can do something with this:

After a long summer break, school finally started again. Most people were arriving at school now, a lot were already moving back into their dorms, but unlike them there were also a whole load of new kids. Freshmans. This was their first week of their first year of school. Most of the kids looked tired, bumbed that summer was over. Everybody was gathering in the entrence hall, they were going on their first schooltrip, but not everybody was happy with this.

"Here we are madam..." the taxi driver said as he stopped the car in front of the large building. Hailey signed and looked outside her window "Thanks.. here..." she said while she gave him money. She slowly got out of the care while the driver unloaded her stuff. "You have a nice day miss" the man said and then drove away. Hailey nodded once, grabbed her stuff and walked over the school property towards the entrance. She then started to walk a little faster, she could feel the eyes burning into her body. Hailey had longish brown hair with a couple of curls, she had green eyes and wasn't that tall. The one thing she really loved was sports, she was really good at everything. In her previous school she was the best athleet and she wishes to pursue sports here, to also become the best. Quickley she dropped her baggs once she got the the hall and went to sat on here bag "Finally..." it was a long trip but she finally got here. All here other stuff were already moved into the school, she only had the stuff with her that she needed for the trip. Hailey looked around before her view got blocked by a pair of legs. But when she looked up, she looked straight at a very handsome guy. "Your name please? I mean, you are here for the trip right?" the boy asked. Hailey nodded "My name is Haily, Haily Melay" Haily said while blushing a bit. "Welcome Haily..." the guy said. "I'm Casey Fletcher, I'm a junior (Third years) here" Casey was one of the sheparone's of the trip and was 20 years old. He didn't really wanted to go, but if he wanted his grades to be up, he had to. "We'll leave in about 10 minutes I guess, so just stay here. Help yourself to a cup of coffee or anything" Casey said while pointing to the coffee machine. Right after that he walked over to other students, signing everyone in.

Evil
Admin

Aantal berichten : 175
Registratiedatum : 04-09-09

https://darkillusion.actieforum.com

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

School of Horror Empty Re: School of Horror

Bericht  VERSUSreality za apr 17, 2010 2:20 pm

A brunette approached the school property slowly. She’d a slight nerves expression on her sun browned face. New things made her anxious, she didn’t always handle those nerves well, but she was at least grateful for the music that sounded in her ears, produced by the green headphones she wore. Dennee entered the school, she saw a few people gathered in the entrance hall. Were they going to be her classmates? She gulped soundlessly. Many people would not have guessed that she was actually an insecure girl, if she had not decided to tell them. Her face was always unreadable, only few moments in her life did she allow to show emotion. She left her headphone on her head and went to sit on one of the lower steps of the stairs. Her luggage lay carelessly in front of her. She placed a foot on the bag that laid closest, as if to let the others know that those bags were hers. When she noticed the handsome boy that seemed to gather everyone’s name, she pulled the headphone down from her head and let it hang around her neck. She did not wish to make a wrong impression, and leaving the headphone on would’ve done just that. Nathan, a boy with white hair that seemed to be silver in sunlight, leaned against the fence that surrounded the school. His eyes were investigating his surroundings and he was pleased to see so many gorgeous ladies walking. This was going to be a fun place to be when they’d been on this stupid trip. He only went because it was necessary, and hey, maybe he would even enjoy it. He sighed and graciously walked towards the school doors. He did not care for the hungry glares he felt on his body. Though he sometimes came off as a player, he did not have a new woman every week. What he did have was respect for the other gender, and treating them like dirt was not something he would do. “Am I in the right place? I’m supposed to go on a school trip..?” He only had two bags of things with him. One of them was on his back, and the other he held easily in his left hand.

VERSUSreality
Admin

Aantal berichten : 171

Bericht  Evil za apr 17, 2010 2:36 pm

Casey quickly wrote down the names of the people before he took a little break, there were a lot of new kids. He was going through the list of names and pictures that he also had, then he stopped at the girl with the brown hair, Dennee was here name, at least that's what the list said. "You must be Dennee right?" Casey said while he walked over to the girl on the stairs. For a quick second he studied her before writing down her presence. "We're starting to load the bus, you can dump your stuff there.." he said while he put down his penn. Just before turning around and walking away he grabbed a bag "Need some help?" he asked but wasn't really waiting for her answer. The sooner the stuff was in the bus, the sooner they could get going. There was a short announcement telling everyone the could load their stuff into the bus. Hailey signed before getting up, quickly she put her hair in a pony tail before grabbing her baggs and walking towards the bus. For a second she stopped when she walked past a guy, he had white hair which was quiet unusual. When she finally came to her senses and realised that she was staring at the guy she recoverd herself "Yeah I suppose you are, the bus is that way..." she said while quickly walking after the others. She had been only 5 minuts in the school and she was already making a fool out of herself. With ease she trew her stuff in the bus and went to sit somewhere in the back. They had a long day ahead of them, it was just early morning and they wouldn't be arriving untill midnight. At least she would be able to get some sleep.

Evil
Admin

Bericht  VERSUSreality za apr 17, 2010 3:55 pm

Dennee'd nodded "Help would be nice," Dennee answered and quickly stood up to follow him when he didn't exactly waited for her to reply. She hauled the other bags along with her towards the bus. “Thank you kind sir.” She said jokingly, she smiled at the boy after her stuff was in the bus. “You seem to be busy, so I’ll just take a seat.” Dennee decided to sit somewhere in the front. She suffered from motion sickness and it helped when she sat in the front. The bus was still half empty so she had the choice to sit by the window. She scooted over to the window seat and began to stare out of the window. Of course Nathan noticed when the girl stared at him for a good few seconds, she wasn’t too bad looking herself. So he took the time to observe her face as she did his. He was about to say something when she quickly removed herself from the position next to him. He walked after her towards the bus and disposed his bags in the trunk of the bus, then he tried to search for the lady he saw earlier. He found her sitting at the back and grinned as he took place besides her. “Hi there, I’m Nathan.”He introduced himself.
“Shoot, shoot, shoot!” Laya cursed as she stomped the gas pedal of her car. She was supposed to help Casey welcome the new students and she was late! She hoped the bus wasn’t already gone, or else she really could say farewell to her future diploma. Her car came to a screeching stop a few meters away from the bus, when she parked her car in a nearby parking spot. She grabbed her purse and stepped out of her car. After closing it she rushed herself to Casey’s side. “I’m so sorry Casey! I overslept!” A horrified thought hit her and she looked back at her car. “God damn it! I forgot to pack anything for this trip.” She covered her face with her hands as she dramatically exhaled. “This is not my day.”

Dr komt volgende ree nog 1 male chara, dus dan hebbik 4 mensjes.

VERSUSreality
Admin

Bericht  Evil za apr 17, 2010 4:17 pm

"Please, don't call me sir, makes me feel so old..." Casey said with a smile to Dennee and let her pass him to get to the bus. Just when the last bunch of kids threw their stuff into the bus he hear Laya's voice "Late as always..." he noticed to himself while he stood there waiting for him "You're such an idiot Laya..." Casey said while looking at her. "Hey, can we meet at the next village?" Casey asked one of the teachers who was standing a couple feet away from him "You know Laya, If she doesn't have her stuf, this trip will be a nightmare..." Casey said with a little grinn to Laya. Somehow Casey always got his way, well not always, most of the times. "Come on, let's go.." He had family in the next village that was about an hour drive. They could get her stuff, than dropp the car at his relatives and get on to the bus there. "Fine fine, but you be there in time!" the teacher behind them yelled. "You can't even start the new year good Laya?" Casey said with a grinn while walking to his car. He was wealthy and by the look on his car, well it didn't look like he was getting near money trouble. "Get your butt in..." he said while getting into his car, putting on his sunglasses and waited for Laya to sitt down.
Hailey looked up when she heard a voice, but when she saw the boy she wished she hadn't looked up "You.." she said softly, hoping he wouldn't hear her thoughts "Hailey..." she said to introduce herself. "I'm sorry if I offende you or anything back then..." she said, pointing out the fact that she was starring at him "It's just that... you have such strange hair..." while her eyes trailed off to his hair. "Not bad looking, but, different..." she said softly. Then she noticed she was talking to much and turned her head towards the window. Great, why of all seats did he had to pick the one next to her, this was going to be a very long drive.
Caleb entered the bus and looked around, it was getting pretty crowded and the back was already full so he slowly walked over to the brown haired girl that sat in front next to the window. "Hope you don't mind me sitting here.." he said with a slight smile before he went to sat down "Unless you are waiting for someone?" Caled was ready to get up of his chair if she was waiting for a friend or anything. But before she could answer the bus started his engine, guess everybody was already here so she wouldn't be waiting for anyone. Caleb had brownish hair and had a cap on, he had a kind look. That's also what he was, a kind guy. He loved music, one of the things he brought was his guitar, he couldn't leave withouth it. "So anyway, I'm Caleb.." he said to introduce himself while looking at Dennee.

Evil
Admin

Bericht  VERSUSreality za apr 17, 2010 5:31 pm

Laya’d dared to look between her fingers that still covered her face when Casey asked the question to one of the teachers. She couldn’t have been any happier when he agreed. “Oh, do shut up Casey.” She smiled at him while they walked to his car. She always wished it was her car but unfortunately she wasn’t the one of the duo with all the money. “Just say ass, my well rounded behind doesn’t get justified when you say butt. You’re supposed to say butt when someone has a small tushie.” She remarked but just as well took a seat in his car. “Oh I had such a bad night. I just couldn’t sleep, and when I eventually did I had a nightmare.”She frowned when she saw her sunglasses lay on the dashboard. It didn’t surprise her, she was often in his car plus she was often forgetful. She put her sunglasses on and looked at him through the dark glasses “You don’t want to know what it was about.”
Nathan smiled at the girl. “I get that a lot. Most think I do a bad job at dying my hair, but this is my real hair color.”He shifted in his seat until he was comfortable. “I started out as a kid with black hair, but when I turned ten it started to grow lighter. I don’t know how.”He shrugged “But let me tell you that it was a rough time when my hair went from black to grey, I was only just a kid and I had the hair of an old man.”His eyes looked at the back of her head when she looked out the window. “I’m kinda tired, so I think I’m gonna rest my eyes for a little bit later.”
“No no, sit down.”Dennee said and looked at him astonished. He was cute.. no handsome was a better word to describe Caleb. “I.. I’m Dennee. Nice to meet you.” She kept looking at him, trying to find a question that she could ask him without being rude. Why was it so hard to be naturally when she had to speak to a handsome person? “Did you have a nice summer?” She asked the boy after a few moments. That shouldn’t have been so difficult to come up with, though it did. She felt a vague headache as they drove off. She blamed the motion sickness and the smell of the inside of the bus. Oh joy, how she liked to travel by bus.

VERSUSreality
Admin

Bericht  Evil za apr 17, 2010 5:44 pm

"I know the difference between butt and ass.." Casey said with a smirk on his face. Once she sat in his care he finally took of with a high speed to her hhouse. He and Laya hung out often, so it was no surprise that there were more stuff of her in his car than his own. "Oh please, do tell me about your dreadfull nightmare, was it a teddybear that was coming after you, trying to eat you?" Casey laughed a bit, he always liked teasing Laya, she was so easy to get to, it usually just made his day. "Well you should have known better anyways Laya, it's not just my futhur but also your futhur that you're bringing in danger" Casey noticed. If they screwed up the trip, he'd be out of school. That was a guarantee. "As long as we get intime at the bus, we'll be fine.." he eventually said with a smile. It was a very nice day, the sun was already shining and it wasn't cold at all. It didn't took them long before they arrived at her house "You're gonna be alright in there on your own or do you need a chaparone? Just in case a teddybear comes to get you"
Again Hailey looked at the boy's hair "It looks good.." she eventually confessed to him "Makes you different from all the others" a little smile came on her face while studying his face. She nodded slowly, she was a morning person so she wasn't that tired. With her hand she grabbed her purse and pulled out her ipod. "I'll wake you up when we're there" Hailey said with a soft voice and turned on her music while putting on the headphones.
Caleb smiled and nodded "Nice to meet you Dennee" he said while he was getting comfortable in his seat. "Just a lot of work and moving" Caleb said with a smile. "We just moved here actually, about 3 weeks ago I think?" He was a hard worker, the whole summer he worked to save up some money before they went moving to another city. "How was your summer? Already missing your summerlove?" Yes, there was always a summerlove, Caleb was never really the guy that could stay single for a long time. He always had to find someone.

Evil
Admin

Bericht  VERSUSreality zo apr 18, 2010 1:44 pm

"I wish it was about teddybears, they I can handle," Layla mumbled and looked out of the car window on her side. When Casey finished talking about the danger she'd put them both in she looked at her hands that were folded in her lap. "I'm sorry, but thank you for being my knight in shining armour."It wasn't the first time she pulled this kind of stunt. It was a well known fact that Layla had a gift to find trouble, but she could always count on Casey to lend a helping hand. "No, you sit here and keep the engine running. I'll be back before you notice."She almost jumped out of the car when it stopped in front of her small house. She lived on her own in a small apartment. Layla had left her parents home at a young age. Every month she tried her hardest to pay the rent on time, but that was a difficult task to complete because she had a lousy job where she did not earn much money. After a few minutes she came back with a few trunks of stuff and placed it on the backseat of his luxurious car. "Go on love, we have a bus to catch."She laughed after she sat next to him again.
Nathan nodded and let his head rest back against the seat "Only I doubt that i'll sleep the entire ride.."He'd murmered before she'd put on the headphone. He closed his eyes and was overwhelmed by such exhaustion that he couldn't stay conscious for a very long time. Even the enthusiasm of the kids in the bus didn't wake him from his sleep. Everyone looked forward to their trip and most where happily talking to each other about their vacation.
Dennee shook her head slowly while thinking about her summer. "No, i don't because i did not have one. I've worked my ass of this summer. Though I had a lot of fun doing it. I worked on the beach, which explains my tan."She never had a boyfriend, but she wasn't going to tell Caleb that. It was awfully embarrassing, so she thought. "I deduce from your question that you did have a summerlove?"She smiled at him.

VERSUSreality
Admin

Bericht  Evil zo apr 18, 2010 2:22 pm

"I'll always be your knight in shining armour when you need me to be..." Casey replied with a smile. He was always there for her, it was like she was his little sisters. He knew that Layla had it rough sometimes, sometimes he even paid for her rent, without her approval that is. But she always insisted on paying him back. He told her not to worry about it, but she was so persissted that he stopped argueeing and let her pay him back. Casey always looked out for her, because he knew that when times are getting rough, it was always nice to ahve someone around to count on. "That was quick, you sure you got everything?" he asked while looking back. Slowly he started to drive again, hoping they would be intime for the bus. Shortly after that his phone rang, he took a quick look at it without touching it "Remind me to get a new phonenumber when we get back.." It was his ex-girlfriend Jade. They had been together for about 2 years, but things didn't worked out anymore. She got the most expense gifts from him, but it still wasn't enough for her. He was getting tired of all her demands and yelling, when he wanted to break up she claimed to be pregnant. For a little over a month she let him believe that she was carrying his child. Casey was about to do everything for her, until that one night when he saw her at a party. She was totally drunk and confessed that she wasn't pregnant at all, that it was just a lie to keep him. For that month, Casey was a wreck, the idea of having a kid didn't fit into his schedule. Immediately he broke of things with Jade, but still she was trying to get him back. It annoyed him, she always found a way to him, wether it was his home, school or even at night when he was out with friends. "Can't I get a restraining order or sometime.." he mumbeld while shutting of his phone. He couldn't believe that the girl he once loved, betrayed him so badly.
Caleb smiled a little "A girl that works, well you're the first" he laughed a bit, a lot of girls he met were all stuck up and had a rich daddy, but that was probably where he came from. "Well a little, but it all ended when I had to move of course, it always does..." he said softly. His family moved a lot, his parents were never steady, they always had to work somewhere far and then they decided to move there, untill the new job offer and they have to move again. It didn't take long before the buss stopped at a gas station "Alright everyone, you can buy some food or drinks here, we'll be waiting here for 10 minuts!" some teacher yelled. Hailey grabbed her purse and slowly woke op Nathan "Heey, I thought, maybe you want to go use the bathroom or get something to eat or drink? I'm not sure when the next stop will be" she said softly, hoping she didn't made him mad by waking him up. Anyhow, he had to wake up because she did want to buy some food and drinks.
After a while Casey stopped the car en pulled over in a driveway "We're here" he said to Layla while he got out of the car and grabbed her stuff. "The bus is over there, so we're in time" he said with a smile, pointing to the gas station that was just a couple feet away.

Evil
Admin

Bericht  VERSUSreality ma apr 19, 2010 5:40 pm

"That bitch again, huh?"Layla whispered softly after he'd shut his phone. She looked at him but could not see his eyes because of the sunglasses, but she didn't need to see them to know he was still deeply hurting by the actions his former girlfriend had taken in te past. "She should better leave you alone fast or i'm gonna do some serious butt kicking."Layla didn't mean it as a joke, she would've done it already if she had known where the girl lived. Layla always thought nothing could bring Casey down, his bright personality wouldn't allow him to, but the news that the girl was pregnant with his child had him walking on the edge of madness. Layla could understand that, he was so young and to have a child at this age would've been difficult. For so many reasons. "You know, i seriously did not know a person could be capable to lie about such a huge thing."She leaned over to him and pressed a small kiss on his cheek. That was her way of telling him she would be there for him if he ever wanted to talk about it. She was about to make a joke that a kid with his genes would be a heartbreaker under the ladies someday, but she decided to let it pass. It was still an open wound and such a joke would not make it any better. She always had a feeling that the girl would betray him one way or another. She didn't think the two of them made a good couple at all. He was so sweet and kind, while that bitch sucked the life out of him with her demands. "You could decide to ride past her house before we get on the bus. It shouldn't take me very long to do some damage.."
"I'm sorry to hear that. Are you going to miss her?"Dennee asked while they were getting out of the bus to buy some things in the gas station. For some reason she hoped the answer to her question was going to be no. Could it be that she was falling for this boy so hard already? She never believed in love at first sight, but she was starting to believe in it when she looked at Caleb. When that thought struck her, she felt her cheecks warm up a little. Great, she was blushing for no reason at all.
Nathan was leaning heavily on his arm and almost fell out of his chair when she started to speak to him. "I could use a drink."He responded sheepily. With his hand he stroke a few locks of hair out of his face and behind his ear. "How long do you think it's gonna take before we're there? Don't get me wrong, I enjoy these long and awful bus rides, but those seats are killing me."He complained while rubbing a hand over his sore back.

VERSUSreality
Admin

Bericht  Evil ma apr 19, 2010 6:40 pm

Casey loved kids, but he just wasn't ready for one himself. Plus, he knew that when Jade would really have his baby, she would try to get as much money from him. He tried to get her out of his system but it wasn't that easy. A little smile came on his lips when he felt the kiss on his cheeck. Layla was always there for him, whenever he needed a friend, she was there, the same otherways around. "Yeah, I should have known better..." he then said softly while they stood by the bus. "Yes I know it won't take you long, but I rather don't have you involved in this. Will only make things worse" If Layla would get after Jade, then Jade would go after him and Layla, both of them wouldn't be safe anymore. Casey could handle her, but he was afraid that Jade would hurt Layla, Layla was pretty though but Jade was a real bitch and if she had to, she would find a way to make Layla's life miserable. "So the other night, I was thinking. I just have to find a new version of you, one with blond hair. That would be my ideal girl" Casey said with a grinn. Layla was a beautifull girl, she was fun and could also be serieus when he needed her to be. After all those years the've known eachother, they never hooked up or anything, at least, Casey never saw her that way. Maybe it was because he was so obsessed by Jade, who fell immideatly for him. Before he could say anything else, they were interuppted by one of the teachers "Just in time, you can get something at the gas station but hurry up. We'll be heading out soon !
[ Hope you don't mind me going through the bus ride ]
Because of some open roads the trip took a little longer that they expected. It was about 1 o'clock before the bus got on some really sucky road. Hailey opend her eyes when the buss drove over some big rock, for a moment she didn't knew where she was but as soon as she realized she looked aside. Yes, she was leaning against Nathan, she had probably fell asleep like that awhile ago. Quickley she went to sit up straight and went through her hair to make it look reasonable. It didn't take long before the bus got to a stop and the lights went on "Alright everybody, Rise and shine!" one of the teachers got up and started to make noice "Listen up everybody! Its a warm night outside so I suggest you all just grabb a blanket out of your stuff and sleep on it! If you don't want to, take your time to set up your tent. There will be enough flashlights!" and that was the last thing she said before getting uit of the bus. The buss left his headligths on so that there was enough light outside. "Wake up, we're hre Layla..." Casey said with a soft voice as he slowly woke her up. He was ready to go set up his tent, he wasn't going to sleep in the grass that's for sure. Caleb had the same idea, he hated bugs. "We're here Dennee" he said to the girl next to him. When he was sure she was awake, he got up grabbed his coat and went outside. He was one of the first ones who grabbed his baggs out of the buss and started to build up his tent. Luckily he had done this often, and in no time his tent was up. Hailey lookd out of the window and saw how quick the guy put on his tent. She wish she could have done that, be she was a total nut in that sort of things. How was she ever going to get that tent up, and at night? There was no way she would be able to get it right, maybe she could ask the boy for help. Slowly she turned her head towards Nathan, the idea of her sleeping against him made her blush, lucky for here the lights in here sucked and everyone looked like crap.

Evil
Admin

Bericht  VERSUSreality di apr 27, 2010 1:21 pm

[I ABSOLUTELY DO not MIND!]
Nathan rubbed his eyes after he stepped out of the bus. He got his tent and started to set it up. When he was almost done he noticed Hailey looking at him. She wasn't doing anything. Was she going to sleep outiside of a tent? That seemed absurd. "My tent is big enough for two."He started slowly while he rised from his bending position. "I understand if you don't want to snuggle with me in my tent. After all, we've just met." He teased softly "I could help you with your tent, if you have one."He wiped his dirty hands clean and looked at her with raised eyebrows. It could get chilly in the night and sleeping in the outside wasn't something that he would recommend to anyone. A bad cold was easily to catch.
Dennee slowly opened her eyes when she realised that they we're closed. Hmm, never did she managed to sleep through a bus ride before. Her aching body limps told her not to do it ever again. She followed Caleb and was suprised to see his tent standing already. "You're quick."She stated and hugged the bag that contained her own tent closer to her body. "I... i.."She struggled to ask him if she could sleep next to him. She was scared to sleep on her own and she felt like a child that was afraid of the dark. "Do you think your tent is big enough for another person?"She finally asked him.
"Finally,"Layla murmured with her eyes still closed, she yawned and went outside. She inhaled the fresh air and walked over to Casey. Together they set his tent up. It did not took them much time and in no time they were inside and Layla zipped the tent door shut. The headlights of the bus helped Layla to avoid elbowing Casey as she laid down. "I'm afraid i did all the sleeping in the bus already."She whispered softly after a while. She felt wide awake so she rolled over to her side and looked at Casey. She could see his features vaguely in the dim light. Something he had said this morning was troubling her. "Did you really mean what you said?"She asked carefully "You know, about if you found somebody like me, that she would be your idea for a perfect girl...?" She asked herself the question why they'd never given it a chance.

VERSUSreality
Admin

Bericht  Evil di apr 27, 2010 5:05 pm

Hailey started at her bags that were laying around on the ground, where to start? Before she could think straight she haird someone talking to her. She looked at Nathan a bit questionaly, did he really just asked her to hop into his tent? Together, with him? "N-o, No thanks I got it..." she said to him while she started to unpack her tent, for a few moments she looked at the pieces and tried to get her tent up, yes she should have practiced this at home so she wouldn't look like a complete idiot doing it. "Okay, So I might need a little help..." she admitted to Nathan as she put a little sweet smile on her face, trying to convince him to help her. "Just with setting up the tent, i'm not so good at this... stuff" she said to him while looking innocent. She was never going to sleep in his tent with him, they just met. Maybe he was the kind of guy that tried to get in every girls pants, and this was his way of trying to get some of her.
Caleb looked at Dennee when she started to speak, to tried to speak. "You need help?" he asked but she already asked her question. "You want to, sleep in the tent, with me?" he asked, just to make sure he correctly understood what she just asked. He thought his making a move on a girl was quick but he wasn't used to girls doing it. "It's no problem, it's big enough. You're lucky I brought a big blanket" he said with a reassuring smile to her. She was nice and he didn't see any trouble whatsoever so why not. Slowly he opend his tent en held it open for her, so she could go in.
Casey worked off his shirt when the got into the tent, no mather what the rest was saying, he wasn't cold at all. Quickly he kicked of his shoes en grabbed a blanket. Once he was settelt he closed his eyes. "Yeah, I think I did too" he said to Layla, he was also not that tired anymore. When she started to speak again he turned his head an looked at her. He knew that he was on thin ice now, he didn't want to hurt her but he also didn't want to give her the wrong idea. Actually, he wasn't really sure what he was thinking. "Yeah sort of ... " he softly said while he played with a little piece of her hair "Though, she has to have a different haircolour, blond is more my type" Casey said with a smile, trying to turn this into a joke. Casey never really looked at her as a girl, he always saw her as his little sister, it was weird for him to think of her as anything else.

Evil
Admin

Bericht  VERSUSreality di apr 27, 2010 7:38 pm

Nathan was about to take off his shoes when she asked him to help her. There she stood all innocent and persuasive. He chuckled, that little smile of hers sure knew how to charm him. Ugh, he was a sucker for cute girls. "Sure."He answered and he managed to set up her tent in a few minutes. "There you go. It looks quite nice, doesn't it?"He looked at Hailey "Sleep tight," he said before turning and walking over towards his own tent that was just a few metres away from hers. He kicked of his shoes and crawled inside. After he binded his hair in a low ponytail he tried to lay as comfortable as possible.
"Thank you."Dennee sighed relieved. As soon as the question had left her mouth she had regretted it. But that he agreed suprised her even more. God, she hoped he didn't think she was flirting with him. She crawled inside his tent and went to lay down on the left side of the blanket. "I hate sleeping in an enviroment i don't know, with people i barely know."She sort of explained her weird request. "Makes me afraid. I don't know why, maybe something happened when i was a kid that i can't recall."she shrugged her shoulders. "Thanks again."She murmered.
Layla nodded. She got it. It was his way of telling her she was nothing more than a good friend to him. "Blond bimbo's."She smiled at him before rolling over to her back. Maybe it was a good thing they never took it a step further. They were such good friends, she wouldn't want it any other way... She closed her eyes and thought of her last boyfriend. Her relationships never lasted long. Her last boyfriend decided to cheat on her, and she found out herself. That had been a nasty break up. Jack'd only got what he deserved. That was his name. Jack. Selfish cheating bastard. "I can hear crickets."Layla chuckled softly.

VERSUSreality
Admin

Bericht  Evil di apr 27, 2010 11:04 pm

Hailey was glad he decided to help her, otherwise she would be sleeping outside in the cold. When they finally set up the tent she looked gratefull at him "Thank you so much, it would have taken me weeks before I could have set this up" she said with an innocent smile. "Thanks again, good night.." she said to Nathan and watched him go into his tent. She quickly dropped her stuff in her tent, closed it and got ready to get some nice sleep. They would be up soon anyway.
Caleb nodded "It's no big deal, really" he said with a smile to Denne, why would it bother him to have a beautifull girl right next to him in his tent? Not that he was planning on doing something to her. "No it's fine, I understand. I have a little sister, she always crawled in bed with me in the middle of the night when there was thunder" he said with a smile, trying to reassure her that it wasn't a problem for him to share his tent.
Casey wasn't sure on what to do, one part of him wanted to hold her thightly but on the other side he just wanted to stay friends with her. "You know I'll never trade you in for a blond bimbo right?" he asked, he never let any girl come between them. If she couldn't accept the relationship between him and Layla, well that would be the end for her. "Good night Layla..." he said softly after a while and closed his eyes. Trying to figure out what to do.

[ Je mag doorspoelen als je wil xD ]

Evil
Admin

Bericht  VERSUSreality di mei 04, 2010 5:18 pm

The next morning..
The sun had not even come up yet, but Nathan was already wide awake and he was sitting outside his tent. He was the first one to awaken at such an early hour, but he couldn't sleep anymore. He was holding a cigarette between his thumb and index finger. It looked like he was debating whether he should smoke it or just throw it away. After all, he was trying to quit. "You little poisonous habit." He mumbled and afterwards he snapped the cigarette in two and threw each piece away in a different direction "You will not control me."He sighed and looked around. Something didn't feel right.. He kept looking around until he found out what it was. His eyes grew larger. Where was the yellow bus? He stood up and whiped his dirty hands clean. "Where is the freaking bus?" The bus wasn't supposed to be gone? Now that he thought of it, he had not heard the bus leave. Surely someone would've noticed when the bus his engine started to run.. Nathan frowned, what was going on? At least he was happy he got all of his stuff out of the bus.

VERSUSreality
Admin

Bericht  Evil di mei 04, 2010 5:49 pm

Hailey slowly opend up the tent as she squinted her eyes because of the sunlight "Morningg..." she said with a soft, sleepy voice to Nathan. She went to sit outside of her tent and took a deep fresh breath. "Love the smell of nature" she then said with a little smile, though she was still sleepy. She hardly got any sleep that night because she slept most of the time in the bus. Eventhough she hardly slept, also she did not hear the bus leave. When the chilly wind hit her she shiverd a bit "Coldd..." she mumbeld as she reached inside for her sweatshirt. After she put that on she was sort of awake and started to look around to her surroundings. A couple of feet away there was an old house that looked abandoned. It was kinda creepy, the longer you looked at it the creepier it got. "Are we the first ones up?" she then asked Nathan since she saw nobody "Or did everybody leave and are we late."
Caleb opend his eyes and looked at the girl next to him, he still couldn't believe that Dennee slept in his tent that night, though he didn't mind at all. Slowly he got up and changed his shirt before opening the tent and stepped outside. It was a wonderfull day, the sun was shining and there was just a little wind. He quickly got on his shoes and went for a walk.
Casey was still sleeping, he was laying very closly to Layla without even noticing himself. His arm was half around her, though he didn't knew, it felt good having someone close to him. Someone he knew he could trust.

Evil
Admin

Bericht  VERSUSreality vr mei 14, 2010 9:37 pm

Nathan looked at Hailey, still frowning deeply. "I suppose that everyone is still sleeping, but i don't see the teacher's tents anywhere. Do you?"he answered and scratched his chin in question. His eyes also found the old house "That wasn't there yesterday.."He mumbled out loud. Slowly he got to his feet and saw another boy, caleb, coming out of his tent. "Hey! Where are you going?" It didn't feel right to let the boy walk away, it wasn't like he knew this place. He could easily get lost. Layla slowly started to awaken. She was laying on her back and heard Casey snooze besides her. His arm was draped over her belly and she carefully removed herself from his side, trying not to wake him too. Once outside Layla saw a few people "Hey, more earlybirds."She tried to joke, but when she saw Nathan looking at her with a serious expression on his face her smile faded too. "No happy earlybirds?"

VERSUSreality
Admin

Bericht  Evil vr mei 14, 2010 9:54 pm

"Are you sure it wasn't there?" Hailey mumbled while looking at the house "It's not like that thing could have appeared in the time we slept..." Hailey said, it did sound a little weird if you put it that way. Caleb looked up when someone talked to him "Just going for a walk, strechting my legg..." he said while frowning at the guy, why did he wanted to know where he was going? "Anyone wanna join? I'm not going for a forrest walk, just a little walk here" Caleb said while looking around, he then looked aside to Layla. "Morning.." he said to her and looked from Layla to Nathan and then smiled "He's just a grouch, don't mind him" Caleb said with a smile, trying to get the smile back onto her face. Hailey signed and looked from Caleb to Nathan, she already klnew that those two boys weren't getting along. Then she started to look around, where were the teachers? She didn't see any of them and the bus was also gone. Maybe they were still asleep, there was no way they would have left them out here to go to a hotel themselves right?

Evil
Admin

Bericht  VERSUSreality vr mei 14, 2010 10:15 pm

"I am certain."Nathan grunted and shook his head when caleb made a comment about him. He shoved his hands in his back pockets and chewed on the inside of his lip. This wasn't right, but until the others found that out for themselves he decided not to talk about it anymore. He wouldn't want them to think he was some sort of lunatic. His eyes shifted to the old house. It looked creepy. Something told him the house was haunted. Layla was still staring at the boy with white hair but a little smile creeped upon her lips because of caleb. "Let me keep you company. I could use some stretching of the legs myself. I'm aching in all sort of places, the ground was hard." She walked over to him and held her hand out to him "My name is Layla."She introduced herself. Layla was only half aware that the bus was gone. She was easily distracted.

VERSUSreality
Admin

Bericht  Evil vr mei 14, 2010 10:26 pm

Caleb smiled when the girl agreed to keep him company. He then took her hand and introduced himself "Caleb". Together they started walking around, though they didn't went too far off. "I believe you were the girl who came with the other guy later right? You got on the bus at the gasstation right?" he asked her. When they had a stop at the gas station he saw her for the first time, so that probably ment that she was one of the older ones that were supposed to keep an eye out for them. "Talking about people in charge, where are the teachers? I haven't seen them around or the bus" Caleb stood still, realizing that the bus was gone and he saw no teachers. Usually they were always the first ones up though, he did not even see a tent of the teachers.
"How could you be certain?" Hailey asked Nathan, though she wasn't out to get into a fit with him. "Of course that house was here last night, those things don't build themselves without any noise" though it sounded completely wrong, she was also suspisious. Without saying anything more, she got up of her feet and started walking towards the house. She was always the curious one though not always the smartest one. Slowly she approached the house, the closer she got the more creepier it became. "Hello?" slowly she got closer and pushed open the door, a chilly wind went past her and you could here the house crack softly. It was definately not your favorite place to go to.

Evil
Admin

Bericht  VERSUSreality za mei 15, 2010 7:22 pm

"Yeah that's right. We're doing this trip to guide the freshmans so we can score some extra credit points, which will be in our advantage in our last year of school."Layla nodded and while they were walking she braided her hair into a tail with some easy hand movements. When Caleb stopped she also came to a halt. "No teachers? Don't be so silly."She was about to laugh but when she realised for herself that their tents were gone her face went white. "I have a phonenumber which i am to call when i happen to need them. Wait.." She grabbed her mobile and tried to contact them, but she didn't even got a dial tone. "Nope, it ain't gonna help us."She sighed. This was weird.
"Well, missy, did you see it last night? Surely we would've noticed a house this big in the headlights of the bus."Nathan stubbornly insisted. He followed her to the house, not entirely sure this was such a good idea. "Don't you think it's rather strange this house is free for everyone to walk into? No locks? Come on, this is totally film material,"he said while slowly entering the squeeking old house "Teenagers who are left behind, decide to investigate a nearby house, not knowing it was haunted, and the ghosts are hungry for blood.."He said in a spooky voice. They walked into what seemed to be the hall of the house, the word villa was beter suited. They looked at gigantic old looking stairs of marmar. "Well, this is fairly chique."

VERSUSreality
Admin

Bericht  Evil za mei 15, 2010 7:30 pm

"The probably went looking for a hotel nearby, pussies" Caleb said with a smile, not trying to worry. There was probably a perfectly good explanation for this all. "They'll be back right?" he said and wanted to walk again until he saw someone staring at them. It was Casey who woke up and noticed that Layla wasn't laying next to him. When he went outside he found her with another guy, which he wasn't to thrilled about. "Is that your boyfriend?" Caleb asked while nodding towards Casey. Casey turned his head and got up straight and yawned. He just told Layla he wans't into her like that, and now he was jealous? That was ridiculous. Immediately he started looking for his sigarets and his sunglases, those were the two things he needed the most.
"I was have asleep yesterday so I don't know.." Hailey mumbled while looking at the house, it looked very old. There were a lot of loose things and wholes in the wall. The windows were also broking. "Are you nuts?!" Hailey said when Nathan started walking into the house. "Don't say such a thing! It creeps me out.." she said, the last part a little softer. She quickly followed him closly as she studied the area around her "Man this is creepy..." A shiver went down her spine, this wasn't her favorite place. Then she heard something below her, but when she wanted to keep going forward the floor underneath her gave up. With a little yell she fell downstairs, landing in a pile of dust. "Get me out of her!" she immediately said while looking up at Nathan. For a moment she looking around, her face got pale as if she had seen a ghost.. "There... is...a dead body here...." okay, so there wasn't an actual body there just a skelleton.

Evil
Admin

Bericht  VERSUSreality zo mei 16, 2010 1:13 pm

"My boyfriend?" Layla asked suprised and looked at the person he was obvious looking at. Just when her eyes met those of Casey, he turned his head. An odd sting in the inside of her chest prevented her from seeing the jealousy in his eyes and she shook her head. "That's just a friend. Casey likes blonde girls." She whispered beside Caleb, making it into a joke to cover up her vulnerability. "Come on, let's walk some more."She added and already started to walk the other way. She wasn't avoiding Casey but she didn't feel like being chirpy in his present at the moment. Without thinking she walked into the woods, pushing aside tree branches. It was getting quite warm and she stripped herself from her vest, binding it around her hips. Deeply in thought Layla didn't notice she was getting more and more separated from the camping. Then she felt someone grab her hard by the arm and she screamed. "No need for that."A voice told her and she saw that it was another boy the hand belonged to. He had black short hair and green bright eyes. "Let me go, you're hurting me."Layla said, kind of breathless because of the shock. "I'm sorry, i didn't meen to."He apologized and immediatly withdrew his hand. "I was calling for you, but you didn't reply. It's not very smart to walk here all by your own." His voice was low and almost had a dangerous feeling. "Things happen here, you know.." He looked at her intently. Who was this boy, had he been on the bus? Layla couldn't remember. "What do you mean? What's your name?" The boy decided not to answer the first question "My name is Newton."
"Sorry, I should think first before I say something."Nathan murmured. He was almost halfway up the stairs when the loud noise of rumbling made him turn around fast. He had tried to grab her by the wrists, but he would've fallen down with her if he had managed it. "Hailey are you allright?" he was worried she was hurt because her face had an unhealthy shade of white. He reached out for her, but he tried to be careful no to fall down himself. "Focus on me, and not the body."He said. He needed her to stay calm, and by the looks of it, she was far from being calm.

VERSUSreality
Admin

Bericht  Evil zo mei 16, 2010 1:28 pm

Caleb nodded as he looked around, looking at the people around him. Before he noticed it Layla was gone, though he did saw her leave towards the forrest. Casey had also noticed it, though he was a lot quicker then Caleb. Casey got off his feet and went after Layla, but when he saw her she wasn't alone. "Layla?" Casey said once he got closer He stood next to her and looked at the boy who obivously wanted something, according to Casey. "You should be wandering around these forrest alone" Casey then said to Layla while still looking at the boy "And who might you be? I don't recall seeing you on the bus" he didn't really trusted the guy, though he didn't really trusted any other guy around Layla, he was really protecting. For a moment he looked behind, because he walked so fast to get here, he lost his sigaret. He then started to observe the boy, but he didn't look familiar at all. In the mean time Caleb walked back to the tent, figuring the girl was still sleeping in his tent. "Dennee? Are you awake? You should be getting up now?" he said while opening the tent and getting back inside. Was she still asleep after al this time? It was getting pretty loud outside now that everyone was getting up. He then heard a vague screem, which came from Hailey, though he didn't pay much attention to it.
Hailey shivered, this was really creeping her out. Slowly she crawled back , towards the wall. She better should have stayed right were she was, cause when she did that, she discovered there were more skelletons laying around. At least five of them. "It's.. .kinda hard to not focus on these things..." she said softly. You could hear the fear in her voice, she was terrified, what were these skelletons doing here? And why weren't they buried? For a moment she thought she saw something moving, that's when she got up and reached for Nathan, she wanted to get out of here as soon as possible. "Get me out of here Nathan..." she said softly while trying to reach him, though she wasn't that tall.

Evil
Admin

Bericht  Gesponsorde inhoud

Gesponsorde inhoud

Pagina 1 van 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Volgende

Terug naar boven